Deanna

Deanna
My Favorite Cat

Monday, August 1, 2011

Counted Cross Stitch Panels - Unfinished

Today I added 5 Counted Cross Panels to My Studio on Artfire.  These are hand stitched and need to be finished with frames or by making a pillow or whatever you might have in mind.  .

The Sand Dollar panel measures 11 1/2" x 26 3/4" long and needs a frame.  The Harriet Beecher Stowe saying measures 13 1/2" x 16 1/2" and needs a frame.  The Violets panel measures 10 3/4" x 10" and could be made into a pillow or could be framed.  The Blue Bird plaid would make a beautiful pillow (perhaps for that camper) or needs to be framed.  The Train panel needs a frame.







I have special prices on these unfinished and minimum shipping prices.

I hope you will check out My Studio at http://grandmalovescats.artfire.com

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment